BAIYOKESKYHOTEL

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자마포건축사 조회 4회 작성일 2022-05-24 18:18:15 댓글 0

본문

Affordable Luxury? Baiyoke Sky Hotel Review - Bangkok, Thailand Travel

The Baiyoke Sky Hotel is a 4 star rated hotel in the heart of Bangkok. It's the tallest hotel in Southeast Asia and is Bangkok's 3rd tallest building, the Baiyoke Tower II.

In this TravSIght video we'll review the Baiyoke Sky Hotel's rooms, amenities, and dining options.

#TravSight #BaiyokeSkyHotel #hotelreview #Bangkok #BangkokTravel #Thailand #ThailandTravel #Pratunam #hotel #travel
Ignatia Rato Nkoama : I am from South Africa this hotel was one of the best years back and I still it is still its closed to everything and Sunday market used to be the boom
Eamonn Reilly : Nice review just booked couple of nights...
Ram Kumar :

Thailand's TALLEST and AFFORDABLE Hotel - Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok

Baiyoke Sky Hotel, Bangkok is the tallest hotel in all of Thailand and it is also ranked in the top ten of tallest hotels in all of the world

A one night stay only cost us 850THB. This price included access to the rooftop bar, rotating observation deck, gym, swimming pool and a complementary drink.

The Baiyoke Sky Hotel was the tallest building in Thailand for many year but in 2016 it was overtaken by King Power Mahanakhon and recently in 2018 the Magnolias building was completed. However it still holds the title as the tallest hotel in Thailand.

☕SUPPORT THE CHANNEL☕
If you'd like to support the channel you can click this link and buy me a coffee. Thank you! ;-)
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hutchies

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/middleagedhomeless/
https://www.instagram.com/alwaysonajourney1/

Email address
hutchiexx5@gmail.com
Phil Adams : I remember staying here around 5-6 years ago for 2 nights, it was great value then too. Also located very close to the airport train stop I think. Thanks for trip down memory lane...:)
Paul : Looks awesome. I've been loving the BKK high-rise condos I've been staying in—especially my current one which has a pool on the 50th floor. But this hotel is another level (literally). I think I'll go soon.
Lokarin : Great video! I’ve booked a night there in January.. always wanted to stay there. Now I can’t wait
trendingwwwandw : what a beautiful hotel thanks for sharing this info LIKE#20
David Bodah : Been back in Bangkok for 7 days. Being a day time guy not a nightlife person things haven’t changed much.Thanks again for all your help.

Visiting Baiyoke Sky Tower Tallest Building in Thailand, Spectacular View of Bangkok at Night in 4K

Dine at Thailand's highest restaurant, Crystal Grill Dinner Buffet, conveniently located on the 82nd floor of Baiyoke Sky Hotel. The restaurant offers a special selection of local and imported meats and ingredients with unlimited fresh seafood, such as tiger prawns, crabs and more from local seas. You can select from 3 starting times for your convenience.

Come enjoy the restaurant's impressive open kitchen where talented chefs skillfully prepare meals for you. It is an experience of culinary wisdom, where all dishes are cooked and choreographed by the master chef. While eating, you can sit back and enjoy the atmosphere with panoramic night view of Bangkok through the full height of the 5-meters glass wall window.

After finishing your meal, you can also enjoy the view of Bangkok from the Observation Deck on the 77th floor and see the skyline through binoculars or without. Follow this with an incredible 360-degree view of Bangkok from the Revolving View Point on the 84th floor and take advantage of the many photo opportunities.

Check out more of my YouTube videos from Thailand:
2 Days in Bangkok. Must See Places on Your First Visit in Bangkok

From Bangkok to Krabi in 10 days. The Perfect Thailand 10-Day Itinerary.

Ao Nang Nightlife. Restaurants Bars Shops Street Food. AoNang by Night Krabi, Phuket

Hua Hin - Beach, Town, Night Market, Grand Hotel

10 Amazing Things To Do in Bangkok - 10 Highlights not to be missed

Krabi 4 Islands Trip by Speedboat Koh Poda Chicken-Tup Islands Railay Beach

One Day in Ko Phi Phi. My First time in Phi Phi Islands. Krabi, Phuket

10 Amazing Places to Visit in Thailand, 10 Highlights not to be missed.

Phraya Nakhon Cave. Temple inside a hidden cave. Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park

Phi Phi Islands Full-Day Speedboat Trip, Krabi, Phuket, Thailand

Ao Nang Beach - Krabi Thailand

Khao Sok National Park Khao Lak Tour - Cheow Lan Lake - Thailand

Phra Nang Beach, Princess Cave - Railay, Ao Nang, Krabi Thailand

Erawan Falls, Erawan National Park Kanchanaburi - Thailand

Thai Street Food, Seafood at Night Market in Hua Hin, Thailand

Mida Resort - Amazing Hotel in the Middle of the Jungle by the River Kwai Kanchanaburi

Asiatique The Riverfront - Calypso Cabaret Great Ladyboy Show in Bangkok - Thailand

Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport Landing - Airbus A330 Qatar Airways. Doha - Bangkok

BUS RIDE FROM THE AIRPORT TO BANGKOK PALACE HOTEL

BANGKOK PALACE HOTEL

BAIYOKE SKY 82nd FLOOR CRYSTAL GRILL BUFFET

OUR EQUIPMENT:
► DIGITAL CAMERA
Panasonic Lumix GH5
Nikon Coolpix A 1000

► MAIN LENSES:
Panasonic Lumix G Vario Lens, 12-60MM

► STABILIZER / TRIPOD
DJI Ronin-SC Pro Combo
Feiyutech G6 Plus

► WATERPROOF ACTION CAMERA
GoPro HERO9 Black

Copyright © Jack Z. All Rights Reserved
cher young : I been here for lunch years ago and I still impressed with the foods.
Daniel Soare : Best hotel , best view in Bangkok
ดุสิตอัปสร สอนกลาง : Very interesting. I had been there before. BaiYok 1 BaiYok 2 are all exciting.
Youtuber Singh : baiyoke sky tower is good but i was expecting more from it
Shajhait Khan : Excellent hotel

#BAIYOKESKYHOTEL

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,627건 222 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.1dan.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz