15KG

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자달나라에 조회 0회 작성일 2022-06-27 15:34:48 댓글 0

본문

STRONGEST BELLY FAT BURNER DRINK LOSE 15KG | 30LBS IN 2 WEEKS

DISCLAIMER: I'm not a health practitioner, please make sure you're not allergic to any of the ingredients used in this video, this channel doesn't take any responsibility for any harm, side effects or illness caused by the content related to this video, please be sure to check with your medical practitioner if you have any medically related questions.
Sandra Vaughn : 1st week lost 14 lbs. this is the second week and weigh in is on Sunday morning. Have also done light exercise to help myself.
Top 3 : I started my smoothie journey 2 months ago. I was 286, and now I am 239. I Also walked alot and ate clean.
Ms Oakee : Ok... this is probably the most relaxing and simplest you tube video that I have ever seen!! To the point, clean and concise! No unnecessary banter, loud music or other distracting foolishness. I just followed you, for all the reasons that I stated. Thank you!! ... oh yes, forgot to add that I'm definitely going to try this recipe! Lol
SimplyMasonZero : This drink helped me a lot with my weight loss, and I'm sure the ginger root was also helpful for my blood sugar too. As well as tons of exercise.
T. Adele Mayfield : Thanks! I’m doing 1200 calories a day with moderate exercise. Added this in the morning for breakfast and another cup before bed. Lost 4lbs already and I’m on day 3. Before I was just losing about 1lb a week.

SUB) -15kg 감량 ! 다이어트 성공 후기 및 과정 + 비포애프터 사진 대방출! | How I lost 33lb

Height : 167cm !
Instagram :
Daily : flawless_g1
Diet : relaxiet_freya

안녕하세요 여러분 ! [ENG BELOW]
너무 오랜만입니다 ㅎㅎ
Colorful Cosmopolitan Freya입니다.

현재 저는 15kg을 감량했고, 그 다이어트 일대기를 여러분께 들려드리고자 합니다.
정말 무수히 다이어트에 실패했고, 다이어트라면 극혐했던 전데,

이번에 '마인드 2가지'만 바꾸었더니,
놀랍게도 다이어트가 정말 행복하고, 재밌는 것이 돼 버렸습니다 !

확실한 감량 효과에, 아무리 먹어도 살이 잘 찌지 않는 체질, 긍정적 마인드까지,
정말 일석백조라고 해도 과언이 아닙니다
(진작 이렇게 할걸 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ)

저처럼 식이장애, 다이어트 강박으로 힘들어 하시는 분들께
이런 건강한 다이어트의 과정과 노하우, 팁 등을 공유하면 너무 좋을것 같아
컨텐츠를 제작하게 되었습니다.

제 다이어트 비법, 궁금하지 않으세요 ?

그럼 오늘 제가 준비한 다이어트 일대기 영상 부터,
제가 앞으로 제작할 컨텐츠 까지 많은 관심 부탁 드립니다 !

그럼 오늘도 결점없는 하루 보내시구,
앞으로 유투브에서 종종 찾아뵐 수 있도록 하겠습니다!
감사합니다

#다이어트전후 #다이어트성공 #직장인다이어트
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Music provided by 브금대통령
Track : Spring Sunshine -

Track : The Confused Mind -

Track : Bossa Lounge -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
양한솔 : 헐 찌원아 첨에 영상 틀자마자 너무 예뻐서 깜짝 놀라따ㅠㅠ 연예인이세요 그동안 살 어땋게 뺐는지 다 알고있는데 너무 고생많았구 내덩생 너무 므찌다 백만유투버가쟈
NingSiri Crochet : Very good, very inspiring to me. I'm trying to do
Poetri Poetri : Shout out to her personal trainer for having a healthy mind and not making her customer stressed out, thats they key of diet anyway that a lot of people forget about. The trainer deserves double payment LOL
수선화 : It took her over a year for those 15kg. I hope this serves as a wake-up call for all the many who think the weight has to come off in a matter of weeks or a couple of months most! Slow and steady is far healthier and more successful
Dana Dana : This is the first time I've met a youtuber like you who doesn't romanticize extreme diets, but instead focuses on regaining healthy eating and exercise habits that can really help others in the long run. I just discovered your channel, but girl you snapped! Great change and video❤

뱃살 15kg 감량과 함께 요실금까지 완치! 잘 먹으면서 빼는 다이어트 식단!

비만이었던 지난날에서 벗어나 벌써 6년째 유지!

요실금에서도 해방!☺️

다이어트 강추식단 마인드 식단

✔ 이 식단대로 무조건 따랐더니 살 빠졌다!

✔ 사례자의 맞춤 식단에서 보완해야할 점은?

✔ 해산물 보충을 위한 바지락토마토찜!

MBN 220315 방송

여러분의 평생건강을 책임질 '바른건강'
: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkARt3BEOlHCNtLPVuKZgQA

#뱃살 #다이어트 #다이어트식단 #마인드식단 #요실금 #체중감량 #비만 #해산물 #바지락토마토찜 #엄지의제왕 #MBN
영시미 : 뒷부분 목소리 안들리고 음악 나오는건 저만 그런가요?
Nathan Kim : 와.. 경위님 정말 대단하십니다. 영상보니 정말 노력 많이하셨을 것 같습니다!!
Jisoo Kim : 해산물 대신에 오메가쓰리로 해산물 대신해서 영양을 대신하면 안되나요?
Be water : Well done!
Hae Jeong Rho : 주로는 현미 채소 과일
가끔 다른것 조금으로
11kg 줄었고 고지혈도 치료됨

#15KG

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 9,835건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.1dan.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz