ABERCROMBIE&FITCH

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자인테크 조회 3회 작성일 2022-12-03 15:04:48 댓글 0

본문

White Hot: The Rise & Fall of Abercrombie & Fitch | Official Trailer | Netflix

Selling exclusivity comes at a price. White Hot: The Rise \u0026 Fall of Abercrombie \u0026 Fitch is only on Netflix April 19.\r
\r
SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/29qBUt7\r
\r
About Netflix:\r
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.\r
\r
White Hot: The Rise \u0026 Fall of Abercrombie \u0026 Fitch | Official Trailer | Netflix\r
https://youtube.com/Netflix\r
\r
All the cool kids were wearing it. This documentary explores A\u0026F’s pop culture reign in the late ’90s and early 2000s and how it thrived on exclusion.
NETFLIX LOVING : Abercrombie is like that person who peaked in high school!!
warrior12426 : I work at Abercrombie in the early 2010s and it was one of the most bizarre working experiences. If you were not a certain thin but fit body type you were not hired or you were fired. If you were not attractive enough facially but had the “right” body type you were placed in the back to fold clothes and not up front dealing with customers. You also had to follow around two particular groups of people Asian men and black women. There was also someone who would come down from the corporate office who would judge us to see if we were fit to become models for New York fashion week. It was the most uncomfortable experience because it was very sexually driven. Abercrombie had and has really good quality clothes but everything else about the company was toxic as f
jordache141 : One thing about Netflix, they gone give you a good documentary. I can’t wait!
Genevieve Pearson Adair : I'll always remember my brother needed a button down shirt for an event, and we tried to go to Hollister. He was in a wheelchair after leg surgery. The only open entrance was via the stairs, they had an access door but it was locked, and the manager refused to unlock it because "we don't need people like that to be seen shopping here." After that I realized that all of their stores are actually designed to keep disabled people from being able to enter or shop comfortably. Very upsetting.
Talitha : I would always go here as a teen ‘07-‘10 just for the house music ! I loved walking in there feeling like I was in some exclusive night club that smelled good. The one thing I ever bought there was some thin sweater that said “FITCH” and I could only afford it because it was like 40% off . Pure nostalgia

Abercrombie & Fitch early 2000's in-store music / A&F early 2000's vibe

Feel the vibe of Abercrombie \u0026 Fitch store in the early 2000's with some of their in-store cheesy pop and dance smashers.

Also, check out Hollister summer vibes music video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi0cSpceKdk\u0026t=1131s

Thanks for listening and stay tuned for more projects.

*All rights in this project belongs to its respective owners. I own nothing.
Sniffthisblossom : from a business standpoint, their concept and image was genius
achilleshoplite : I worked for A&F from 07-08. I was so in love with the photography, smell, clothes & above all the music! Ill never forget the classic days of A&F marketing and the banging tunes we had in the store.
Chris Bigman : I miss working there the nostalgic feeling I get listening to these playlists what a time for me
XKXXLI LXXI : Abercrombie really knew how to overload your senses
GAgrlnTXworld : Honestly it's super sad to see this brand we know and loved so much completely die. I LOVED going in these stores just to listen to the music and smell the air!

Best of Abercrombie & Fitch 2017 Deep House Mix (DJ Aurora)

A collection of Abercrombie \u0026 Fitch 2017 music they play in stores!
Follow on Instagram @Dj_Aurora_
Make sure to check out Best of Abercrombie Upbeat Pop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Ehm1dCVrA
\u0026 Best of Hollister https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Iqu4qs3zQ
Song list:
1:Move On Out (Original Mix) by Bontan
2:Remedy (Extended Mix) by Disciples
3:Trouble (Sammy Porter Remix) by offaiah
4:Feels Like Love by Teamsters
5:Strobe by ANOTR
6:Can We Talk by Ben Macklin
7:Walk With Me ft. KuÄŸka (KOA Remix) by Cosmo's Midnight
8:We Love Our House Music (Luca M \u0026 JUST2 Mix) by Luca M \u0026 JUST2
9:On the Beach (Short Edit) by Nora En Pure
10:Away (Alle Farben Remix) by Mantra feat. Lydia Rhodes
11:Good Love (Kat Krazy Extended Remix) by DEVolution feat. Amy Pearson
12:Bad Young (Original Mix) by Martin Ikin
13:This Could Be Love (Radio Edit) by Borgeous \u0026 Shaun Frank feat. Delaney Jane
14:Lost (Runaway) (Fabich Remix) by Saint WKND
15:Brooklyn (Original Mix) by Traumton
16:What You Waitin' For[Richard Earnshaw Mix] by Tony Momrelle
17:All You're Waiting For by Classixx
18:So Real (Club Mix) by Low Steppa
19:All Of My Love by KOA
20:Live For Something (Kartell remix) by TCTS
21:Fresh Heartbreak ft. Vula by DJ Lora
22:Rumour Mill feat. Anne-Marie \u0026 Will Heard by Rudimental

Disclaimers: I am not the creator of the copyrighted tracks and some of the pictures used above and I do not intend to claim it as my own work. I only intend to use for the love of music and to make aware of the artists music to other users. If requested by the artist or music group or original picture owner or company to take down the video, I will gladly take the proper actions. Please send me a inbox message and I will as requested.
john mebane : Its a shame anf doesnt play house music in their stores like they used to
mikevouge : Abercrombie played upbeat EDM house music that made you feel like a super model walking on the runway for NYC fashion week✨
파트리모니움 : this sounds so so crazy!! I feel like being transformed
Jay Ionic : Dope af
Alexis Maria : Memoriesss!! Nyc flagship xx

#ABERCROMBIE&FITCH

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 12,043건 18 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.1dan.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz